CORCA is hosting its 4th Annual Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Awards this fall and we are seeking your nominations!
Applications due Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Must be employed by a law enforcement agency in North or South Carolina for at least one year prior to July 1, 2022
- Nominations must be based on performance from June 1, 2021 – June 1, 2022
- Complete nomination application
- Submit letter of recommendation from nominator
- You may, but are not required to, include a letter of recommendation from nominee’s supervisor and/or supporting documentation including news/media, letters of commendation, etc.
- Submit application by mail or email (see application for more details)
Letter of Recommendation
Please include recommendation letter from nominator, including how officer or deputy has assisted the retail industry and worked to combat retail crime in his or her community.
CORCA will award one (1) 2022 North Carolina Law Enforcement Officer of the Year and one (1) 2022 South Carolina Law Enforcement Officer of the Year.
Contact Jessica Yovanovich at email@example.com with questions.