SIGN UP BELOW
Membership Requirements/Terms and Conditions:
- Applicant must be in retail loss prevention, asset protection, banking, mall security or must be employed by a Law Enforcement agency.
- Applicant must have a corporate/business or government entity email address. (No personal email addresses).
- Retail applicants must be a member of the North Carolina Retail Merchants Association, South Carolina Retail Association, or Carolinas Food Industry Council.
- All applications submitted will be reviewed for approval by CORCA staff.
- CORCA/TREUTH is for the sharing of information only. No SPAM, sales of merchandise, solicitation, or job postings allowed.
- All communication should be professional in nature. Any entry deemed to be objectionable, unprofessional or offensive will be deleted.
- Information shared on CORCA/TREUTH should be considered confidential and treated as such.
- Applicant is strictly prohibited from sharing your password. Change your password often and keep it in a secure place.
- If an user changes jobs or is no longer employed by the organization initially registered under, or if for any reason you wish to discontinue your access to the Database, you must immediately notify CORCA so the password can be invalidated and access removed.
- Actions up to and including expulsion from the site can occur for any violation of said standards.
CORCA leadership will review all requests and membership will not be approved unless above requirements are met. If approved by CORCA you will receive a Welcome Email from the Treuth platform for access. Once you are approved and granted access, please verify your profile information, upload a profile picture and join the CORCA Intel Sharing group.